- About Us
These basic guidelines apply to all programs. Please see the sections for Adult Programs and Youth Programs for more specifics.
- Registration is required for each program, unless otherwise specified.
- To register for a program, visit the events calendar or contact the library directly.
- Recurring programs require a separate registration for each day, unless otherwise specified.
- Programs that require registration must meet the minimum enrollment of 5 registered participants for the programs to occur.
- Program registrations may close up to 48 hours prior to the program to allow for preparation.
- If you are registering for a food related program, please add any specific allergy restrictions to the notes section or call either library.
- When a program fills, further registrants will automatically be put on a waiting list with a maximum of 5 spaces.
- If there are cancellations or space otherwise becomes available, those on the waiting list will be moved to the registered list, in the order that they registered.
- If you are on the waiting list and space becomes available, you will be notified when you are moved to the main list of registrants.
- If you have registered for a program, but will not be able to attend, you will need to cancel your registration.
- All programs require a 24 hour cancellation notice. If you do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, you will be considered a no-show.
- If you have 3 no-shows, your name will automatically be put on the waiting list for future programs. This will be in place for 6 months after the most recent occurrence.
- If a program is cancelled, you will be contacted at the phone number you gave when registering
- Registration is required for each person attending. If there is more than one person coming, please sign-up each person, including children, separately.
- Adult programs are typically for those 18 years and up, unless otherwise specified. Some programs do allow children or teens; please ask at the time of registration.
- Children 10 and under are not permitted at any adult programs unless otherwise specified.
- Registration for youth programs closes 24-48 hours prior to the program to allow for preparation.
- Some youth programs require registration for child and caregiver separately. If this is required, it will be noted in the event details.
Registration for all youth programs will open 2 weeks prior to the date of the program, with some exceptions.
Story programs will run for 6-8 week sessions, followed by a 2 week break period. Registration for individual dates is still required. Please do not register for all 6-8 weeks in advance.
- Reminder Calls will be made 2 days before the program. If there are cancellations or space otherwise becomes available, those on the waiting list will be moved to the registered list, in the order that they registered.